FTP File Issue

Hello and thanks for the help!
We have a 2k server running FTP. One of the customer folders is having a problem. I can use the customer’s logon and password and I can get into the folder using FTP Explorer. But I can’t open the folder when I use the windows explorer on the box, even if I sign on to the box as the administrator. I can’t change the name of the folder I can’t set permissions or anything. I can’t even delete it. The customer can’t open the folder even using FTP Explorer. I am inside the fire wall and I can but he can’t. My guess is someone removed the permissions from the folder. Any ideas?
Timothy

Ask in inetserver.iis.ftp

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Timothy" wrote:
| Hello and thanks for the help!
| We have a 2k server running FTP. One of the customer folders is having a
problem. I can use the customer's logon and password and I can get into the
folder using FTP Explorer. But I can't open the folder when I use the
windows explorer on the box, even if I sign on to the box as the
administrator. I can't change the name of the folder I can't set
permissions or anything. I can't even delete it. The customer can't open
the folder even using FTP Explorer. I am inside the fire wall and I can but
he can't. My guess is someone removed the permissions from the folder. Any
ideas?
| Timothy

If file permissions are blocking you, you can run as an administrator and
take ownership.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=268019
--
Drew Cooper [MSFT]