Decryption

jp

Hi folks,
i been having this problem of decrypting a pst file
(1.2G).It gives the error "An error occur while applying
attribute to the specific file, access denied". I have try
1)importing the user's personal information key.
2)Take ownership of the file and give full control to
everyone
3)Give everyone full control of the "system information
volume" folder
4)Copying the file to a FATS partition.

But to no valid.

Would be much appreciate if anyone has any
suggestion.Thanks

Regards
jp

Ask them in an Outlook or Office group.