Need help please!

I just installed Win 2000 server and when i log in it
tells me that the Service Control Manager has one service
or driver failed during system setup.

Also CD SETUP.EXE cannot find the file CDSETUP.EXE and
that the DESKTOP could not load CDSETUP.EXE

If you could please help me I would gladly appreciate it!

Collis Anderson

Check Event Viewer and Device Manager for errors and or non-starting
devices.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional