Hide Directories on File Server

If a user does not have access to a directory on a network
share, is there a way to hide these? The user would then
be able to see ONLY what he/she has access to.

any help would be appreciated.

If a user doesn't have access, why would you need to hide
the directories? If they are shares and you want to hide
them anyway, place a $ at the end of the share name and it
will be hidden.

I am looking to do this as weel. Does anyone have a
answer to this question?

The answer is "no".
(Unless you want to develop your own shell extension or file explorer app,
in which case, they're still technically exposed, but the users won't see
them.)
--
Drew Cooper [MSFT]