Photo Printer with A3 and Cd/DVD printing. Any decent ones..

Just want to upgrade my printer and want to get one that does all
that. Cannon if possible not an Epson. As i hear they still chip their
catridges and i can't support them if they do this. And they clog
badly as well. And are more expesive to topit off.

Thanks for any info.

zakezuke

> Just want to upgrade my printer and want to get one that does all
> that. Cannon if possible not an Epson

Near as i'm aware... Epson is the only game in town as far as a3 and cd
printing. Take with a grain of salt as i'm in the states and we don't
officaly have canon cd printing.

The next generation canon printers at least in the US will have
chips... that would be the cli-8 inks I blelieve.

"No One Realy" <No one.com> wrote in message

> Just want to upgrade my printer and want to get one that does all
> that. Cannon if possible not an Epson. As i hear they still chip their
> catridges and i can't support them if they do this. And they clog
> badly as well. And are more expesive to topit off.

I have the epson 2100 (Uk version of the 2200).

I haven't tried it but several pages suggests you can reset the chips...
http://www.inksupply.com/c80_refill.cfm
http://www.epsonchipresetter.com/

For ref the carts are T034x series.