File Server Logs

How can I log my file server which is Windows 2000 server for all user
reading, writing and deleting actions ?
Thank you.
Have a nice day.

operations

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2003

You can try this:
1. Open the local policy snap-in and enable audit object access success + error.
2. For each folder you want to monitor, open its properties and go to security, then to advanced, then to auditing. There, add every group or user whose behavior you'd like to log and select the appropiate permissions to audit (read, write, delete).

Once applied, the performed actions should appear in the system's security log. I hope that helps!