How can I retrieve former files?

DaNa

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

I am a teacher at a HS and have lost some very important
files on my windows 2000 desktop and other tools. I
understand there is a way to retrieve old files by
resetting the computer to a particular date and time and
it will return to the settings on that date. How can this
be done?
Please feel free to email me at dferrel@kcs.kana.k12.wv.us

Thanks

I haven't heard of that one before. The only way I am aware of recovering data is utilising data recovery tools.
Try this url, it's freeware so free to use.