Epson r1800 $549.00 US Dollars 1000+ Aussie Dollars ???

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 25, 2005 2:29:39 AM

500 bUCS EXTRA. Does that add up. I got that US price from the Epson
Wbsite so its probably even a hundred bucks cheaper elsewhere none RRP
price ????

It should be somthing like 700 bucks in AUSSIE DOLLARS RIGHT. OR AM i
MISSING SOMTHING ???

tHANKS FOR ANY INFO.

More about : epson r1800 549 dollars 1000 aussie dollars

July 25, 2005 6:13:52 AM

No One Realy wrote:

> 500 bUCS EXTRA. Does that add up. I got that US price from the Epson
> Wbsite so its probably even a hundred bucks cheaper elsewhere none RRP
> price ????
>
> It should be somthing like 700 bucks in AUSSIE DOLLARS RIGHT. OR AM i
> MISSING SOMTHING ???
>

> tHANKS FOR ANY INFO.

Where've been through that before and what you have deduced is that
Epson Australia have it overpriced - even at wholesale dealer cost price.

The problem is if you try to import the printer from elsewhere its the
same if not more expensive than here. It weights in at about 15kg boxed.
You have to carry it in yourself to get it for that price - then you
may have to pay extra excess baggage and could/will run into duty/GST.

The cheapest is $1040 so far. May have a better price shortly as I have
also an keeping track of Epsons pricing.

Singapore have them at $1006 SGD plus 5% if you buy it there.
!