List of Camonna Tong members

Suppose one decides to declare war on the Camonna Tong and wipe them
out; is there a complete list of where their thugs, er, members can be
found? I've wiped out nests in Balmora, Hla Oad, Gnaar Mok, Vivec
(Hlaalu), and Sadrith Mora. The brothers Ienith are dead, Orvas Dren
neutralized by blackmail, and Drinar Varyon is under surveillance for
the time being. Are there any others?

PB

"Duke Fenton" <dukefenton@adelphia.net> schreef in bericht
> Suppose one decides to declare war on the Camonna Tong and wipe them out;
> is there a complete list of where their thugs, er, members can be found?
> I've wiped out nests in Balmora, Hla Oad, Gnaar Mok, Vivec (Hlaalu), and
> Sadrith Mora. The brothers Ienith are dead, Orvas Dren neutralized by
> blackmail, and Drinar Varyon is under surveillance for the time being.
> Are there any others?

yep, yep, Hasphat Antabolis in Balmora is also such a creep.....
but now I tell you a secret...be carefull!!!!

pieter
www.borrasart.com

On Sun, 15 May 2005 06:40:13 -0400, Duke Fenton
<dukefenton@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Suppose one decides to declare war on the Camonna Tong and wipe them
>out; is there a complete list of where their thugs, er, members can be
>found? I've wiped out nests in Balmora, Hla Oad, Gnaar Mok, Vivec
>(Hlaalu), and Sadrith Mora. The brothers Ienith are dead, Orvas Dren
>neutralized by blackmail, and Drinar Varyon is under surveillance for
>the time being. Are there any others?

Members of the Camonna Tong, from the Construction Set's NPC list:

Banor Seran - Balmora, Council Club
Dranas Dradas - Balmora(Outside)
Madrale Thirith - Balmora, Council Club
Marasa Aren - Balmora, Council Club
Sovor Trandel - Balmora, Council Club
Tedryn Brenur - Balmora(Outside)
Thanelen Velas - Balmora, Council Club
Vadusa Sathyron - Balmora, Council Club

Mathesa Helvi - Dren Plantation, Helvi's Shack
Orvas Dren - Dren Plantation, Dren's Villa

Anas Ulven - Gnaar Mok, Nadene Rotheran's Shack
Daren Adryn - Gnaar Mok, Nadene Rotheran's Shack
Selvura Andrano - Gnaar Mok, Nadene Rotheran's Shack
Sodrara Andalas - Gnaar Mok, Nadene Rotheran's Shack

Llaynasa Othran - Gro-Bagrat Plantation
Velsa Salaron - Gro-Bagrat Plantation

Dalam Gavyn - Hla Oad, Fatleg's Drop-off
Llemisa Marys - Hla Oad, Fatleg's Drop-off
Relam Arinith - Hla Oad, Fatleg's Drop-off

Llevas Fels - Sadrith Mora, Nevrila Areloth's House
Meder Nulen - Sadrith Mora, Nevrila Areloth's House
Minasi Bavani - Sadrith Mora, Nevrila Areloth's House
Nevrila Areloth - Sadrith Mora, Nevrila Areloth's House

Belos Falos - Vivec, No Name Club
Gilan Daynes - Vivec, No Name Club
Llavesa Drom - Vivec, No Name Club
Lliram Alvor - Vivec, No Name Club
Nevos Urns - Vivec, No Name Club
Rarvela Teran - Vivec, No Name Club
Traldrisa Tervayn - Vivec, No Name Club

Obviously, this might not include some of their spies who belong to
other guilds as well. It looks like you may have missed the Gro-Bagrat
Plantation (Or is that part of Dren's Plantation?), and I don't know if
you dealt with the ones hanging around outside the Council Club.

And how come so many of their names begin with a double L?

PB

> And how come so many of their names begin with a double L?

yep, yep, that are the members from the set...
but you forget the real secret members...

pieter
www.borrasart.com

> yep, yep, that are the members from the set...
> but you forget the real secret members...

True, half of the fighter's guild and House Hlaalu members are secretly
working with the Camonna Tong. Not sure who else...