Best online source for Canon inks in the USA? - page 2

    Ron Cohen wrote:

    >I enjoy viewing these sites mainly out of curiosity. I'll never get a chance
    >to visit China, but some of these sites show a different picture of life
    >than what is seen on TV.

    THE MORE I FIND OUT ABOUT ALL THESE VENDORS THE MORE HANKY PANKY I SEE.
    I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN AVERAGE
    IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR STUPIDITY WHEN
    IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.

    measekite wrote:

    > THE MORE I FIND OUT ABOUT ALL THESE VENDORS THE MORE HANKY PANKY I SEE.
    > I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN AVERAGE
    > IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR STUPIDITY WHEN
    > IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.

    It appears you're the one who is stupid!
    Frank

    measekite wrote:

    > I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN AVERAGE
    > IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR STUPIDITY WHEN
    > IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.

    If the ink prints as good as Canon ink in side by side tests and I'm
    saving "boatloads" of cash and noticed no fading difference, then you
    you may understand my "stupidity". But if you can't understand this
    simple logic then you are even more stupid than me. I can't "dumb down"
    any lower. You either get it or you don't.

    - Taliesyn

    "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
    >I FIND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE A BUNCH OF
    >PHOTOS PRINTED USING A CANON IP4000 WITH OEM INK ON COSTCO/KIRKLAND PAPER
    >SITTING OUT ON A DESK FOR 8 MONTHS WITH NOT FADING THAT I CAN SEE.

    (snip)

    Ahhh - the famous Measekite "photos sitting on the desk fade resistance
    test". All that stuff sitting there for 8 months? Jeez, Measie doesn't
    your mother ever tell you to clean your desk once in a while?

    In article <ZjGFe.1293$kk6.548@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com

    In article <d8GFe.1288$kk6.624@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    In article <g9GFe.1289$kk6.1287@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    In article <xgGFe.1291$kk6.155@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > COSTCO IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE I FOUND. I JUST BOUGHT A SET OF COLOR
    > (CYM) FOR $26.00. THAT IS LESS THEN $9.00 A CART

    Or, for less than 50 cents a refill:

    In article <xhGFe.1292$kk6.115@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    In article <qmGFe.1294$kk6.1024@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > Burt wrote:
    (snip)

    The Costco
    >>deal Measekite always suggests is probably as good as you can get,
    >>although I haven't seen the low dye load photo magenta and photo cyan or
    >>the red and green inks for the 8 color printers. Since I don't use the
    >>BCI-3ebk pigment black cart in my i960 printer I didn't look for it at
    >>Costco, but I don't recall seeing that there either.
    >
    > You are not giving proper information. Costco sells the BCI-3e BK in a 4
    > pack. They also sell Lt Photo Magenta and Lt Photo Cyan. Just look at
    > www.costco.com

    We were talking about stock carried in the store, Measie. You know - the
    pilgrimage you make every two weeks to Costco. Up until last week when I
    was in the SF Costco they did not stock PM, PC, R, or G. AND I was very
    clear that since I don't use the BCI-3eBk carts I didn't look for them.
    Measekite's reading comprehension = grade F.

    BTW, don't I get a little credit for attributing the suggestion for Costco
    OEM inks to you? My advice to people either comes from my own experience,
    or I attribute the advice I repeat to the the person who gave that advice
    initially. To your credit, you have sniffed out the best buy at a retail
    store for your IP4000 inks. End of credits.

    Taliesyn wrote:

    > measekite wrote:
    >

    >> I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN
    >> AVERAGE IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR
    >> STUPIDITY WHEN IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.
    >

    > . But if you can't understand this
    > simple logic then you are even more stupid than me. I can't "dumb down"
    > any lower. You either get it or you don't.
    >
    > - Taliesyn

    You have not even graduated high school

    measekite wrote:

    > Taliesyn wrote:
    >
    >> measekite wrote:
    >>

    >>> I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN
    >>> AVERAGE IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR
    >>> STUPIDITY WHEN IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.
    >>

    >> . But if you can't understand this
    >> simple logic then you are even more stupid than me. I can't "dumb down"
    >> any lower. You either get it or you don't.
    >>
    >> - Taliesyn
    >

    > You have not even graduated high school

    hahaha...even if that's true it's evident to all that he undoubtedly has
    more education than you!
    Moron.
    Frank

    They are a good outfit but Costco is $2.00 cheaper per cart

    Burt wrote:

    >"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>I FIND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE A BUNCH OF
    >>PHOTOS PRINTED USING A CANON IP4000 WITH OEM INK ON COSTCO/KIRKLAND PAPER
    >>SITTING OUT ON A DESK FOR 8 MONTHS WITH NOT FADING THAT I CAN SEE.
    >>

    >(snip)
    >
    >Ahhh - the famous Measekite "photos sitting on the desk fade resistance
    >test". All that stuff sitting there for 8 months? Jeez, Measie doesn't
    >your mother ever tell you to clean your desk once in a while?

    ARE'T YOU TOO BUSY SCREWING YOURS

    measekite wrote:

    > Burt wrote:
    >
    >> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> I FIND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE A BUNCH
    >>> OF PHOTOS PRINTED USING A CANON IP4000 WITH OEM INK ON
    >>> COSTCO/KIRKLAND PAPER SITTING OUT ON A DESK FOR 8 MONTHS WITH NOT
    >>> FADING THAT I CAN SEE.
    >>>

    >> (snip)
    >>
    >> Ahhh - the famous Measekite "photos sitting on the desk fade
    >> resistance test". All that stuff sitting there for 8 months?
    >> Jeez, Measie doesn't your mother ever tell you to clean your desk
    >> once in a while?
    >>

    > ARE'T YOU TOO BUSY SCREWING YOURS

    Ohhhh...that's a really good one. Straight to your ISP abuse@prodigy.net.
    Thanks, got any more good ones?
    Frank

    In article <1122448033.126750.262520@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    zakezuke_us@yahoo.com says...
    > > But if you fill your own, which is the way to save real money, and more
    > > convenient also, since 100 cartridges worth of ink is half the size of a
    > > beer can, and every refill is from the same lot.
    >
    > Your beer cans are 3.0l? Wow that's amazing. I don't buy from cans but
    > I believe the bottles I buy are 320ish ml , where 100carts of bci6 ink
    > would be 1.5l, or bci-3bk would be 2.5l. 100 BCI6 inks would be
    > roughly equal to 4.7 12oz beers or so. Just so happens I owned a 1.5l
    > beer glass etched with the letters "bet you can't".

    Actually, I would only use beer from a can for slug bait, but you are
    correct (alas) my beer bottles are not 3 liter.

    Went back and checked my actual volumes, and discovered that my
    assumptions were AFU! It takes 6 to 9 ml to refill my cartridges from
    the point that the printer signals low ink (prism in bottom uncovered)
    at that point, there is still ink in the absorbent part, but this would
    be thrown out unless I were imprudent enough to run it all the way dry.
    My refill ink is in 8 ounce bottles (say 250 ml, to avoid having to do
    any real math), so I will get around 30 refills per bottle. Less than I
    thought, but cost will be only 30 cents or so per refill, so I'm still
    happy. Noticed the discrepency on first refill (instructions said to use
    11 ml, but it was real obvious that I'd have a photo magenta bathroom if
    I used this much). 11 ml is probably right for a new, empty cartridge.

    My policy is to never drink any beer I can see through!

    In article <bWLFe.158734$go.151873@fed1read05>, fb@notspam.com says...
    > measekite wrote:
    >

    > Cool it measershit. You're out of control again!
    > Frank

    and for Measly's benifit:

    In article <_fMFe.1315$kk6.166@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    In article <znMFe.1317$kk6.1098@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,

    In article <uoMFe.1318$kk6.533@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...
    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com

    In article <_fMFe.1315$kk6.166@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >

    > >But prefilled cartridges offer very small savings compared to refilling,
    > >so refilling is where the focus should be for anyone trying to save $
    > >
    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com
  25. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    In article <7fRFe.1422$kk6.977@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > Never try aftermarket because they will not tell you what they are
    > selling you. www.costco.com will list all of the Canon OEM products.
    >
    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com
  26. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    In article <XlRFe.1426$kk6.370@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > >Dan - I've had great results with MIS for refilling and others have used
    > >Formulabs bulk or hobbicolor bulk with their empty carts. Email me if you
    > >want more info.(to avoid more troll activity)
    > >

    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since Measly has previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com
  27. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    In article <2FTFe.1482$kk6.773@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > THE MORE I FIND OUT ABOUT ALL THESE VENDORS THE MORE HANKY PANKY I SEE.
    > I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN AVERAGE
    > IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR STUPIDITY WHEN
    > IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.

    We've tried the ink, and it works fine. For some strange reason you are
    obsessed with the quality of the websites, and miss the fact that the
    ink works well from certain specific vendors.

    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com
  28. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    In article <B2WFe.1543$kk6.1105@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > Taliesyn wrote:
    >
    > > measekite wrote:

    > You have not even graduated high school

    In English, that is written "graduated from high school". Graduating a
    high school would involve marking it off in even increments, or some
    such.
  29. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    > Burt wrote:
    >
    >>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I FIND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE A BUNCH OF
    >>>PHOTOS PRINTED USING A CANON IP4000 WITH OEM INK ON COSTCO/KIRKLAND PAPER
    >>>SITTING OUT ON A DESK FOR 8 MONTHS WITH NOT FADING THAT I CAN SEE.
    >>>

    >>(snip)
    >>
    >>Ahhh - the famous Measekite "photos sitting on the desk fade resistance
    >>test". All that stuff sitting there for 8 months? Jeez, Measie
    >>doesn't your mother ever tell you to clean your desk once in a while?
    >
    > ARE'T YOU TOO BUSY SCREWING YOURS

    Screwing my desk? I'm sure you didn't mean my Mother as that would be so
    offensive that it would violate the terms of your ISP agreement. If my
    mother were alive she would be deeply offended, just as your mother would be
    with a similar statement. Grow up. Why would you even think to generate
    such an insulting statement over a discussion about inkjet photos fading?

  30. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Frank wrote:

    > measekite wrote:
    >

    >> Taliesyn wrote:

    >>> . But if you can't understand this
    >>> simple logic then you are even more stupid than me. I can't "dumb down"
    >>> any lower. You either get it or you don't.
    >>>
    >>> - Taliesyn
    >>

    >> You have not even graduated high school
    >

    > hahaha...even if that's true it's evident to all that he undoubtedly
    > has more education than you!
    > Moron.
    > Frank

    hahaha...even if that's true it's evident to all that he undoubtedly has
    more education than Frank the Moron!
    ..
  31. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Frank wrote:

    > measekite wrote:
    >

    >> Burt wrote:
    >>
    >>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

    >>> (snip)
    >>>
    >>> Ahhh - the famous Measekite "photos sitting on the desk fade
    >>> resistance test". All that stuff sitting there for 8 months?
    >>> Jeez, Measie doesn't your mother ever tell you to clean your desk
    >>> once in a while?
    >>

    >> ARE'T YOU TOO BUSY SCREWING YOURS
    >>

    > Ohhhh...that's a really good one. Straight to your ISP abuse@prodigy.net.
    > Thanks, got any more good ones?
    > Frank

    Ohhhh...that's a really good one. Straight to your ISP abuse@earthlink.net.
    Thanks, got any more good ones?
  32. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    In article <LXYFe.1645$kk6.1220@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    > > measekite wrote:
    > >

    > Thanks, got any more good ones?

    Here's a good one (informational message, that is)
    > Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
    date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
    posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
    not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

    Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

    Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
    This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
    but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com
  33. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    I just loaded up a fresh set of Canon tanks, cleared out all the old ink and
    printed 2 more test photos. The first, and obvious difference with the ink
    is that there is no more greasy black residue on the paper in the black
    areas. So that at least means no more inks from InkJetSaver will be used for
    photos here. The bulk BCI6-Blk they're selling is clearly inferior. Colors
    are no different in hue as far as I can see. Test pages with 3 color bars
    were also no different between the 2 inks.
    I'll post back in a week or 2 when I know about fading. Will also be
    testing a set of 5 carts with Formulabs ink in a week or 2.

    "Dan G" <Dan@xxxx.com> wrote in message
    > I just got this response from InkJetSaver, which didn't really tell me a
    > lot:

    Quote:

    > Our Canon inks are made by Repeat-o-Type. The G & G carts, I really don't
    > know. Most of our compatible cartridges are Premium brand, and those inks
    > are from Formulabs. We use G & G and Arrow carts occasionally, as
    back-up.
    > We always need to have additional vendors available in the event that one
    is
    > out of stock on a particular item. .

  34. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <ZjGFe.1293$kk6.548@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

  35. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <d8GFe.1288$kk6.624@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Frank wrote:
    >>

    >>>measekite wrote:
    >>>

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >>I STILL THINK REFILLING IS A MESSY PAIN IN THE ASS

  36. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <g9GFe.1289$kk6.1287@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Frank wrote:

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

  37. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <xgGFe.1291$kk6.155@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>COSTCO IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE I FOUND. I JUST BOUGHT A SET OF COLOR
    >>(CYM) FOR $26.00. THAT IS LESS THEN $9.00 A CART
    >>

    >Or, for less than 50 cents a refill:
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >A RISE OUTOF PECKEBLOOMER

  38. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <xhGFe.1292$kk6.115@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH

  39. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <ZjGFe.1293$kk6.548@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >>>In article <_LsFe.986$kk6.214@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >>>inkystinky@oem.com says...

    >>>But if you fill your own, which is the way to save real money, and more
    >>>convenient also, since 100 cartridges worth of ink is half the size of a
    >>>beer can, and every refill is from the same lot.

    >>>but you don't really know, not having tried it. It's like pumping your
    >>>own gas, except the saving is equivalent to 11 cents a gallon vs $2.30
    >>>at full serve.
    >>>

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  40. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <qmGFe.1294$kk6.1024@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...

    >>>Can't do. They don't disclose the trees, or even forests that their
    >>>paper comes from. It is unbranded! Canon makes all their paper from
    >>>Canon trees, from the Canon forest in heavily wooded interior of Japan.
    >>>

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  41. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <1122448033.126750.262520@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    >zakezuke_us@yahoo.com says...
    >

    >>>But if you fill your own, which is the way to save real money, and more
    >>>convenient also, since 100 cartridges worth of ink is half the size of a
    >>>beer can, and every refill is from the same lot.
    >>>

    >>Your beer cans are 3.0l? Wow that's amazing. I don't buy from cans but
    >>I believe the bottles I buy are 320ish ml , where 100carts of bci6 ink
    >>would be 1.5l, or bci-3bk would be 2.5l. 100 BCI6 inks would be
    >>roughly equal to 4.7 12oz beers or so. Just so happens I owned a 1.5l
    >>beer glass etched with the letters "bet you can't".
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  42. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <bWLFe.158734$go.151873@fed1read05>, fb@notspam.com says...
    >

    >>measekite wrote:
    >>

    >>Cool it measershit. You're out of control again!
    >>Frank
    >>

    >and for Measly's benifit:
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  43. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <znMFe.1317$kk6.1098@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  44. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <uoMFe.1318$kk6.533@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  45. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <_fMFe.1315$kk6.166@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >>>But prefilled cartridges offer very small savings compared to refilling,
    >>>so refilling is where the focus should be for anyone trying to save $
    >>>

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  46. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <7fRFe.1422$kk6.977@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Never try aftermarket because they will not tell you what they are
    >>selling you. www.costco.com will list all of the Canon OEM products.
    >>
    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  47. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <XlRFe.1426$kk6.370@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>>Dan - I've had great results with MIS for refilling and others have used
    >>>Formulabs bulk or hobbicolor bulk with their empty carts. Email me if you
    >>>want more info.(to avoid more troll activity)
    >>>

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  48. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <2FTFe.1482$kk6.773@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>THE MORE I FIND OUT ABOUT ALL THESE VENDORS THE MORE HANKY PANKY I SEE.
    >>I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE (NG READERS) THAT HAVE AN AVERAGE
    >>IQ IN MOST AREAS ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO DISPLAY THEIR STUPIDITY WHEN
    >>IT COMES TO PRINTER INK.
    >>

    >We've tried the ink, and it works fine. For some strange reason you are
    >obsessed with the quality of the websites, and miss the fact that the
    >ink works well from certain specific vendors.
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  49. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

    >In article <LXYFe.1645$kk6.1220@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
    >inkystinky@oem.com says...
    >

    >>Frank wrote:
    >>

    >>>measekite wrote:
    >>>

    >>Thanks, got any more good ones?
    >>

    >Here's a good one (informational message, that is)
    >

    >>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
    >>

    >PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH. FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

  50. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    > The bulk BCI6-Blk they're selling is clearly inferior

    Or more likely they or you mixed up the bci6 with the bci3e inks. It's
    been known to happen even on the best of days.

Printers Canon OEM Peripherals