File Folder ASSOCIATIONS

I added a commad to the file folder association type so
that when I right click, a batch file command shows up on
the shortcut menu, this all works great. Now it needs to
be deleted (removed). I don't know how to do this. When
I go in to folder options, file types, select file folder,
click advanced button, select the command, the edit and
remove are greyed out. Also, I hit the set default
button, now I can't undefault it or remove it. ANY HELP
WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I figured it out finally. I can't believe no one knew the
answer to my question.

You have to remove it through the registry. This is
another great MS inovation.