File Folder ASSOCIATIONS

I added a commad to the file folder association type so
that when I right click, a batch file command shows up on
the shortcut menu, this all works great. Now it needs to
be deleted (removed). I don't know how to do this. When
I go in to folder options, file types, select file folder,
click advanced button, select the command, the edit and
remove are greyed out. Also, I hit the set default
button, now I can't undefault it or remove it. ANY HELP
WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about file folder associations

    I figured it out finally. I can't believe no one knew the
    answer to my question.

    You have to remove it through the registry. This is
    another great MS inovation.

    After searching for a couple hrs... here's a link to the registry
    fix...

    http://tinyurl.com/6g9q5

    --
    ral25

File System Command Prompt Microsoft Windows