Dynamic disk to basic utility

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Dmunroot
utility that revert disks back to basic from dynamic. It
is a Microsoft utility.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

"Chris" <chumphreys69@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<e07f01c43c0e$eff66e90$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Dmunroot
> utility that revert disks back to basic from dynamic. It
> is a Microsoft utility.
>
> Thanks in advance

Thanks for the response but I don't understand. In your first post you
say it isn't a Microsoft utility and then you say it is. Which one?

Do you know where I can get it from?