darren

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

When i try to delete a file from my computer it naturally
gives me the prompt to send this file to the recycle bin.
When i then open the bin though, the file is not there.
The bin is symbolised as being full, and i know that the
files have not been deleted because the disk space is
still being used up. I can 'empty recycle bin' but it
doesnt solve the problem, the bin still looks and is full
but when clicking on it, there appears to be nothing in
there.

Please Help me.

answered in .general

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"darren" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| When i try to delete a file from my computer it naturally
| gives me the prompt to send this file to the recycle bin.
| When i then open the bin though, the file is not there.
| The bin is symbolised as being full, and i know that the
| files have not been deleted because the disk space is
| still being used up. I can 'empty recycle bin' but it
| doesnt solve the problem, the bin still looks and is full
| but when clicking on it, there appears to be nothing in
| there.
|
| Please Help me.

Gwen Gray

Distinguished