Where's the diamond mine?

Can anyone tell me where the diamond mine(s) is/are? I've used up all my
invisibility potions and I find them really handy!

Thanks!

WhiteHaven (the rich alchemist in Balmora, near the temple) sells
unlimited diamonds.To buy several at a time, buy one, sell it back,
buy two, sell them back, etc until you get her offering the
quantity you want to buy.

If you use invisibility a lot, consider learning to cast the spell and
also having an enchantment made that casts invisibility for you.

No idea where a mine might be.

The Appalling Silence wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where the diamond mine(s) is/are? I've used up all my
> invisibility potions and I find them really handy!
>
> Thanks!

I don't know where the mine is, but maybe an enchantment may help? Do
the quest for Mephala, or learn the spell. You might also want to travel
to Gnisis from Ald Velothi, there is a handy amulet with chamelion.

Chris

> Can anyone tell me where the diamond mine(s) is/are? I've used up all my
> invisibility potions and I find them really handy!

Diamond rocks may be found in the following locations:

Abaelun Mine
Abanabi
Assarnud
Dun-Ahhe
Mana-Ilu
Punammu

Of these, the Abaelun Mine is by far the largest source, just northeast of
Caldera. It's also, of course, the most well-guarded...

On Fri, 20 May 2005 08:22:49 +0200, Chris van Bladel
<chbEDmicrofixPUNTnl> wrote:

>The Appalling Silence wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me where the diamond mine(s) is/are? I've used up all my
>> invisibility potions and I find them really handy!
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>I don't know where the mine is, but maybe an enchantment may help? Do
>the quest for Mephala, or learn the spell. You might also want to travel
> to Gnisis from Ald Velothi, there is a handy amulet with chamelion.

Ugh...I found that ring when I first played MW and although I wouldn't
say it ruined the game, it made things *alot* easier.

Definately way too powerful to be so easily findable.