TEMP Files

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 20, 2004 4:56:11 PM

Can I safely delete files shown in C:\Windows\Temp with
a .TMP extension? I'm trying to increase hard drive space
and have about 400 of these files, some dating back
several years. Thanks.

More about : temp files

Anonymous
May 24, 2004 2:16:38 PM

Yes, go ahead and do it. In fact, you can probably delete everything in
temp - if a file is in use it won't allow you to delete it, but you can
delete everything else.

!