Okidata ol1200 Repair Manual

Bluntly: I need to find an Okidata ol1200 repair manual.

I have searched online with no success. Maybe I looked over it somehow,
none the less, any help is appreciated. I think my fusser lamp is out if
anyone knows how to get access to just the lamp from a store at a
reasonable price.
Thanx,
Deano

ME

In message <hJBFe.828$iM7.289@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>, Dean Krick
<gigaduck@sbcglobal.net> writes
>Bluntly: I need to find an Okidata ol1200 repair manual.
>
>I have searched online with no success. Maybe I looked over it somehow,
>none the less, any help is appreciated. I think my fusser lamp is out
>if anyone knows how to get access to just the lamp from a store at a
>reasonable price.

If you can't find a free copy there are people on ebay selling pdfs of
service manuals for a few pounds/dollars/etc. There are also people who
can provide parts for many machines.

I don't know whether they cover lamps but precisionroller.com seem to
have a fairly comprehensive list of bits and pieces. (I haven't used
them I've just looked at the website and mentally bookmarked them for
future reference/use)

--
Timothy