deleting file in my pictures folder

when trying to delete unwanted pictures from my pictures folder the program
recopies the files in the same folder and it just keeps increasing in size,
deleted items are reappearing like a cancer.
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting file pictures folder

    Are you holding Ctrl when you delete? If you move, even a small amount the files will
    copy. Try selecting with Ctrl, right-click, click delete.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when trying to delete unwanted pictures from my pictures folder the program
    > recopies the files in the same folder and it just keeps increasing in size,
    > deleted items are reappearing like a cancer.

Microsoft Windows XP