deleting file in my pictures folder

October 27, 2004 10:51:07 PM

when trying to delete unwanted pictures from my pictures folder the program
recopies the files in the same folder and it just keeps increasing in size,
deleted items are reappearing like a cancer.
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 12:35:53 PM

Are you holding Ctrl when you delete? If you move, even a small amount the files will
copy. Try selecting with Ctrl, right-click, click delete.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
!