REQ: morrowind expensions

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 22, 2005 9:24:28 PM

kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.

May 22, 2005 9:24:29 PM

"nick" <nick_nick_2345@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4290a377$0$1543
$58c7af7e@news.kabelfoon.nl:

> kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.

Sure I kan.
Too expansive for you?

May 23, 2005 11:01:39 AM

My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
the states!
May 23, 2005 1:27:11 PM

nick schreef:
> kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

A little while ago I bought Bloodmoon in a retail store for just € 2,--.
That's no more than one would pay for a cup of coffee.

Nils
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 9:28:07 PM

mathilda schreef:
> My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
> the states!

A cup of coffee in a café or restaurant of course. Homemade coffee is
much cheaper.

Nils
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 11:08:57 AM

"mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
> the states!

Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???
June 9, 2005 3:29:53 AM

"Gremlin216" <gremlin216@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
>> the states!
>>
> Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???

My $4.00 coffee treat in Cleveland Ohio is a Caramel High Rise with a shot
of espresso, at Caribou Coffee (Starbucks competitor).

Coyote
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 3:43:50 AM

"Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message

> "Gremlin216" <gremlin216@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
>>> the states!
>>>
>> Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???
>>
> My $4.00 coffee treat in Cleveland Ohio is a Caramel High Rise with a shot
> of espresso, at Caribou Coffee (Starbucks competitor).
>
> Coyote

Ahh, Caribou Coffee in Tower City? ;)  < Cleveland Native
June 17, 2005 3:37:52 AM

> "Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Gremlin216" <gremlin216@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???
>>>
>> My $4.00 coffee treat in Cleveland Ohio is a Caramel High Rise with a
>> shot of espresso, at Caribou Coffee (Starbucks competitor).
>>
>> Coyote
>>
> Ahh, Caribou Coffee in Tower City? ;)  < Cleveland Native

Actually, for me it's the one in Lakewood, right near the Marcs plaza, and
near where I work.

Coyote
!