REQ: morrowind expensions

kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.

More about morrowind expensions

    "nick" <nick_nick_2345@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4290a377$0$1543
    $58c7af7e@news.kabelfoon.nl:

    > kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.

    Sure I kan.
    Too expansive for you?

    My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
    the states!

    nick schreef:
    > kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    A little while ago I bought Bloodmoon in a retail store for just € 2,--.
    That's no more than one would pay for a cup of coffee.

    Nils

    mathilda schreef:
    > My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
    > the states!

    A cup of coffee in a café or restaurant of course. Homemade coffee is
    much cheaper.

    Nils

    nick wrote:
    > kan anyone post the expensions (bloodmoon + tribunal) plz.

    Sure, here's Bloodmoon:
    http://www.elderscrolls.com/games/bloodmoon_overview.htm

    and here's Tribunal:
    http://www.elderscrolls.com/games/tribunal_overview.htm

    "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
    > the states!

    Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???

    "Gremlin216" <gremlin216@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
    >> the states!
    >>
    > Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???

    My $4.00 coffee treat in Cleveland Ohio is a Caramel High Rise with a shot
    of espresso, at Caribou Coffee (Starbucks competitor).

    Coyote

    "Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message

    > "Gremlin216" <gremlin216@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> My gosh, $2.50 for a cup of coffee? And I thought things were bad in
    >>> the states!
    >>>
    >> Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???
    >>
    > My $4.00 coffee treat in Cleveland Ohio is a Caramel High Rise with a shot
    > of espresso, at Caribou Coffee (Starbucks competitor).
    >
    > Coyote

    Ahh, Caribou Coffee in Tower City? ;) < Cleveland Native

    > "Starwolf" <starwolf13@wowway.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Gremlin216" <gremlin216@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Ummm, been to Starbucks lately???
    >>>
    >> My $4.00 coffee treat in Cleveland Ohio is a Caramel High Rise with a
    >> shot of espresso, at Caribou Coffee (Starbucks competitor).
    >>
    >> Coyote
    >>
    > Ahh, Caribou Coffee in Tower City? ;) < Cleveland Native

    Actually, for me it's the one in Lakewood, right near the Marcs plaza, and
    near where I work.

    Coyote

Games Video Games