Changing font display under Windows XP Home file icons

Help. I've accidentally changed the font Windows XP Home uses under file
icons on the desktop. How do I get the default font back.
1 answer Last reply
More about changing font display windows home file icons

    "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help. I've accidentally changed the font Windows XP Home uses under
    > file icons on the desktop. How do I get the default font back.

    Right click a blank spot on the desktop and choose Properties.
    On the Appearance tab click the Advanced button.
    In the Item box choose Icon.
    Make your changes.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE