NTFRS problems

I have a single DC that posted the JRNL_WRAP_ERROR. It's
taken over a day to scan and enable the sysvol share! I'm
running SP4 so the auto restore is on. Anyone have any
ideas. The server is functioning but noone can log into it

Please repost/follow up in microsoft.public.windows.server.dfs_frs.

How big is your SYSVOL replica in terms of amount of data, number of files,
and number of folders?

Has anything else been reported in the FRS event log to indicate another
problem cropped up while FRS was trying to recover from the journal wrap?

--Richard

Please post FRS related questions to microsoft.public.windows.server.dfs_frs
and prefix the subject line with "FRS:" to make it easier to spot. Note that
FRS is used to replicate SYSVOL on domain controllers and DFS root and link
targets.

For additional FRS resources, please visit http://www.microsoft.com/frs.

"HJ Novick" <hjn60us@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a single DC that posted the JRNL_WRAP_ERROR. It's
> taken over a day to scan and enable the sysvol share! I'm
> running SP4 so the auto restore is on. Anyone have any
> ideas. The server is functioning but noone can log into it

TRENDING THREADS