Winsock not loaded

We are using TCIP to connect to an outside server to poll
for message responses. Everything works fine and then we
start getting exception winsock not loaded errors while
attempt to connect to a site. Everything was working
until we loaded service pack 4.

Thank You.
..

Check Event Viewer for the details on the error.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]