Can't run 16bit programs anymore after installing SP2

Hi, i cant run a verry simple borland C compiler anymore
it is bassed on 16 bit, i've got a few other programs that work
with 16 bit aswel...

Clicking on the exutable, and specifing to run under a 98 or 95 Mode
doen't work. I cant execute at all.

It gave the error

------------- ERROR --------------
- MS-DOS sub system 16 Bit -
-------------------------------------
CLOSE ------------------ SKIP,
-------------------------------------

SKIP = Negeren in het nederlands

I've got a AMD Athlon 64
WIN xp Pro SP2
512 MB of Kingston memmory
200 Gb HD
1 answer Last reply
More about 16bit programs anymore installing

    How to Troubleshoot 16-Bit Windows Programs in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314495

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "magic" <magic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, i cant run a verry simple borland C compiler anymore
    > it is bassed on 16 bit, i've got a few other programs that work
    > with 16 bit aswel...
    >
    > Clicking on the exutable, and specifing to run under a 98 or 95 Mode
    > doen't work. I cant execute at all.
    >
    > It gave the error
    >
    > ------------- ERROR --------------
    > - MS-DOS sub system 16 Bit -