Epson Stylus Photo 900 CD printing

Greetings!

I only found this group today. I've found some helpful info here, but
this is my first post. I recently acquired the aforementioned printer
(for $15), minus the install CD. Drivers were not a problem, but Epson
wants $20 for the install CD. From the reviews, I don't think so. I
DL'ed the SureThing CD/DVD print software and it seems to have a
template for the Photo 900, but I can't seem to get it to print a
disk. Epson is set to manual, media set to CD/DVD.The lefthand lever
is set at the 3rd position, which appears to be a CD/DVD icon. When I
attempt to print I get a "paper not loaded correctly" error message.
The disk is in the tray and the tray is pushed forward until it stops.

As with most computer problems, I'm sure it's a quick and easy fix
(usually something I missed). Others seem to be using this SW with
their Epsons. Hoping for a simple fix. Thanks!

Steve

You can download the manual for this printer on www.epson.com look under
drivers and support for your printer. Then you can download the manual and
read the procedure for printing on a CD.