resizing partitions

I have windows 2000 server installed on my machine. I need
to change the space allocation between my two partitions
(c drive and d drive).

Products like Paragon or Partition Magic don't seem to
support win2k server. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about resizing partitions

    "Rene" <rkraenzlin@aol.com> wrote in news:16e4a01c44847$2d2b3220
    $a101280a@phx.gbl:

    > I have windows 2000 server installed on my machine. I need
    > to change the space allocation between my two partitions
    > (c drive and d drive).
    >
    > Products like Paragon or Partition Magic don't seem to
    > support win2k server. Any suggestions?

    There are version of partition software like Server Magic that do
    support Windows 2000 Server. A 3rd party product like that is your only
    choice as there is nothing included with Windows 2000 Server that allows
    you to shrink a partition.

    Leonard Severt
    Microsoft Enterprise Support

    rights.