resizing partitions

rene

I have windows 2000 server installed on my machine. I need
to change the space allocation between my two partitions
(c drive and d drive).

Products like Paragon or Partition Magic don't seem to
support win2k server. Any suggestions?

"Rene" <rkraenzlin@aol.com> wrote in news:16e4a01c44847$2d2b3220
$a101280a@phx.gbl:

> I have windows 2000 server installed on my machine. I need
> to change the space allocation between my two partitions
> (c drive and d drive).
>
> Products like Paragon or Partition Magic don't seem to
> support win2k server. Any suggestions?

There are version of partition software like Server Magic that do
support Windows 2000 Server. A 3rd party product like that is your only
choice as there is nothing included with Windows 2000 Server that allows
you to shrink a partition.

Leonard Severt
Microsoft Enterprise Support

rights.