Pagefile

mark

Is there a simple way to zero out or reset the
pagefile.sys? I want to increase my "unused" disk space.

Thanks

The pagefile is part of the operating system, you can't just remove it.
Control Panel|System|Advanced|Performance|Settings|Advanced|Change to
adjust/ move the pagefile.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional