Does anyone know what Microsoft is going to do for their next OS for the
general publics desktop? I have XP Pro, anything coming up?

Richard

Microsoft Announces 2006 Target Date for Broad Availability Of Windows
"Longhorn" Client Operating System
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2004/Aug04/08-27Target2006PR.asp

What is Windows "Longhorn"?
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/longhorn/default.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

http://msdn.microsoft.com/Longhorn/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/Longhorn/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnlong/html/lhtechpreview.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2004/Aug04/08-27Target2006PR.asp
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

Windows 2006 aka Longhorn is a hot topic all over the net. Do a Google
search on "Windows Longhorn" and read to your hearts delight. One of my
favorite sites for Longhorn news is:
http://www.pro-networks.org/main/index.php