Recover an accidenlly deleted by using Disk Management

In Disk Management, I have Disk0 and Disk1. I accidentally
deleted disk1 (Dynamic) which is Fat32 format and now I
saw disk1 is in Unallocated status. what is the simple way
to recover it? Any other best program beside dskprobe in
MS support tools?

Many thanks for your help!
Yuku

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

A quick google yielded this program:
http://www.partition-recovery.com/

I have not used it, but worth looking into.

Also just search for "recover deleted partition" in google or your
fav. search engine.

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/File-System-Recover-accidenlly-deleted-Disk-Management-ftopict560860.html