Oki c5150n toner refills

I am looking to purchase toner refill kits for yellow, cyan, magenta and
black for the Okidata c5150n color laser printer.

I am more interested in good quality product than the cheapest price, rather
pay a few bucks more and get less problems.

I live in Winnipeg, Canada so would prefer a Canadian dealer but am also OK
ordering from the U. S. A.

Any Links, Info, input or recommendations would be really appreciated.

Thanks to everyone in advace, Rene Lamontagne
1 answer Last reply
More about c5150n toner refills
  1. Stinkyink now offer toner cartridges for the Oki Colour Laser C5150 toner. Oh and it's free delivery too!

Printers Laser Printer Peripherals