Dynamic Disk Unreadable

Hello... I have a problem I am hoping someone can help me with. I have three IDE drive. Maxtor 60GB with Windows 2000 installed. Then I have two Maxtor 120 on a RAID setup up. I had all three running on Dynamic setup. My 60GB died on me and had to replace. However I reinstalled W2K and now under the Disk Management Tool they are coming up Dynamic Drive Unreadable.
I am trying to read some of the threads to finds simialar problems, but a quick response is greatly appreciated

Please help.

Thank you in advance
Yianni

dl

The MS kb gives a number of warnings about dynamic disks and the possible
data loss, I'm still trying to see the advantageof this setup