EPSON CX4600 Cartridge problems

I just changed out all 4 cartridges in my printer. It seems to have charged
them all, but now it won't print anything at all. The ink levels show where
the old ones left off. I went to Epson support and have as yet not heard
from them. I read the manual about troubleshooting ink problems but could
find no answer.

Can anyone help me? I'm not a printer genius to say the least :)

'nutherBob

Jan

In article <gbhGe.358$_t.81@okepread01>, please@dont.net says...
> I just changed out all 4 cartridges in my printer. It seems to have charged
> them all, but now it won't print anything at all. The ink levels show where
> the old ones left off. I went to Epson support and have as yet not heard
> from them. I read the manual about troubleshooting ink problems but could
> find no answer.
>
> Can anyone help me? I'm not a printer genius to say the least :)
>
> 'nutherBob

Are there protective strips on them that you maybe forgot to remove? You
wouldn't be the first!
--

Cheers!

Jan

Thank you for your reply, Jan.

Believe it or not, these are first cartridges I've every purchased that
DON'T have those strips! I've never owned an Epson before now so this is a
surprise to me.

'nutherBob

"Jan" <myredsunfire@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> In article <gbhGe.358$_t.81@okepread01>, please@dont.net says...
>> I just changed out all 4 cartridges in my printer. It seems to have
>> charged
>> them all, but now it won't print anything at all. The ink levels show
>> where
>> the old ones left off. I went to Epson support and have as yet not heard
>> from them. I read the manual about troubleshooting ink problems but
>> could
>> find no answer.
>>
>> Can anyone help me? I'm not a printer genius to say the least :)
>>
>> 'nutherBob
>>

> Are there protective strips on them that you maybe forgot to remove? You
> wouldn't be the first!
> --
>
> Cheers!
>
> Jan

Jan

In article <EFqGe.363$_t.25@okepread01>, please@dont.net says...
> Thank you for your reply, Jan.
>
> Believe it or not, these are first cartridges I've every purchased that
> DON'T have those strips! I've never owned an Epson before now so this is a
> surprise to me.
>
> 'nutherBob
>
> "Jan" <myredsunfire@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > In article <gbhGe.358$_t.81@okepread01>, please@dont.net says...
> >> I just changed out all 4 cartridges in my printer. It seems to have
> >> charged
> >> them all, but now it won't print anything at all. The ink levels show
> >> where
> >> the old ones left off. I went to Epson support and have as yet not heard
> >> from them. I read the manual about troubleshooting ink problems but
> >> could
> >> find no answer.
> >>
> >> Can anyone help me? I'm not a printer genius to say the least :)
> >>
> >> 'nutherBob
> >>

> > Are there protective strips on them that you maybe forgot to remove? You
> > wouldn't be the first!
> > --
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Jan

Well hopefully someone else in this group can lend some helpful advice.
Luck to you.

Cheers!

Jan

Please email me and request my Epson Cleaning Manual, which may be able
to help you to resolve this problem.

Use the email address I posted this message from.

Art