Poor warlock

As a poor Warlock I did all the quests....
And again my requirements are not enough...
Also the wizardstaff in my possession.....not enough...
Which books I have to read to get higher levels, because i yearn for the
next level...lol.
Someone told me that the books can bring you some points.

pieter
www.borrasart.com
5 answers Last reply
More about poor warlock

    On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:07:12 +0200, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >As a poor Warlock I did all the quests....
    >And again my requirements are not enough...
    >Also the wizardstaff in my possession.....not enough...
    >Which books I have to read to get higher levels, because i yearn for the
    >next level...lol.
    >Someone told me that the books can bring you some points.

    I don't remember which books raise which skills, but all the volumes
    in A Dance in Fire will raise a skill and all the books with Wolf
    Queen in the title will do the same. Go to the Great Library in Vivec
    and read every book with a value of over 100. You should pick up some
    skill points that way.

    The other way to raise your magic skills is to practice, practice,
    practice. Go on a picking spree and practice your alchemy. Cast
    spells or use enchanted objects whenever possible. Always use up your
    magicka before you sleep. Use the trainers for skills that are still
    on the low end.
    --
    Nyctolops

    thanks Nyctolops,

    pieter

    "Nyctolops" <nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> schreef in bericht
    > On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:07:12 +0200, "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>As a poor Warlock I did all the quests....
    >>And again my requirements are not enough...
    >>Also the wizardstaff in my possession.....not enough...
    >>Which books I have to read to get higher levels, because i yearn for the
    >>next level...lol.
    >>Someone told me that the books can bring you some points.
    >>
    > I don't remember which books raise which skills, but all the volumes
    > in A Dance in Fire will raise a skill and all the books with Wolf
    > Queen in the title will do the same. Go to the Great Library in Vivec
    > and read every book with a value of over 100. You should pick up some
    > skill points that way.
    >
    > The other way to raise your magic skills is to practice, practice,
    > practice. Go on a picking spree and practice your alchemy. Cast
    > spells or use enchanted objects whenever possible. Always use up your
    > magicka before you sleep. Use the trainers for skills that are still
    > on the low end.
    > --
    > Nyctolops

    Ya know, I don't remember how I discovered this trick, but I've been using
    it for a long, long, long time. You can never run out of money. All you
    gotta do is master alchemy. Go to the Mage's guild in Caldera, there's a
    door next to this Breton dude, behind it, at the top of the stairs is a full
    set of Master alchemy equipment you can swipe--alembic, mortar and pestle,
    etc. Use the guild guide to send you to Wolverine Hall and talk to
    Tuscamercile or whatever his name and stock up on salt rise and small kwama
    eggs. Like a few hundred of each. Make restore fatigue potions out the ying
    yang. Have the guild guide take you back to Caldera, go out down the walkway
    to Ghorak Manor, go upstairs and sell all your potions to the Creeper for
    5,000 gold. His money will be back in a few days, which go by quick if you
    use the money to train in skills. I do this until I max out all my
    attributes. Actually I take x5 to two things and bring up luck one point
    each level. By level 60 something I have 100 in everything, even luck. It's
    crazy.

    "Simmie Simmerson" <radiohead3@earthlink.net> wrote in

    > Ya know, I don't remember how I discovered this trick, but I've been
    > using it for a long, long, long time. You can never run out of money.
    > All you gotta do is master alchemy. Go to the Mage's guild in Caldera,
    > there's a door next to this Breton dude, behind it, at the top of the
    > stairs is a full set of Master alchemy equipment you can
    > swipe--alembic, mortar and pestle, etc. Use the guild guide to send
    > you to Wolverine Hall and talk to Tuscamercile or whatever his name
    > and stock up on salt rise and small kwama eggs. Like a few hundred of
    > each. Make restore fatigue potions out the ying yang. Have the guild
    > guide take you back to Caldera, go out down the walkway to Ghorak
    > Manor, go upstairs and sell all your potions to the Creeper for 5,000
    > gold. His money will be back in a few days, which go by quick if you
    > use the money to train in skills. I do this until I max out all my
    > attributes. Actually I take x5 to two things and bring up luck one
    > point each level. By level 60 something I have 100 in everything, even
    > luck. It's crazy.

    What's the point?
    Besides getting X5 on attributes means a lower level cap, so your
    munchinism will in the long run have a negative effect.

    "Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in message
    > "Simmie Simmerson" <radiohead3@earthlink.net> wrote in
    >
    >> Ya know, I don't remember how I discovered this trick, but I've been
    >> using it for a long, long, long time. You can never run out of money.
    >> All you gotta do is master alchemy. Go to the Mage's guild in Caldera,
    >> there's a door next to this Breton dude, behind it, at the top of the
    >> stairs is a full set of Master alchemy equipment you can
    >> swipe--alembic, mortar and pestle, etc. Use the guild guide to send
    >> you to Wolverine Hall and talk to Tuscamercile or whatever his name
    >> and stock up on salt rise and small kwama eggs. Like a few hundred of
    >> each. Make restore fatigue potions out the ying yang. Have the guild
    >> guide take you back to Caldera, go out down the walkway to Ghorak
    >> Manor, go upstairs and sell all your potions to the Creeper for 5,000
    >> gold. His money will be back in a few days, which go by quick if you
    >> use the money to train in skills. I do this until I max out all my
    >> attributes. Actually I take x5 to two things and bring up luck one
    >> point each level. By level 60 something I have 100 in everything, even
    >> luck. It's crazy.
    >
    > What's the point?
    > Besides getting X5 on attributes means a lower level cap, so your
    > munchinism will in the long run have a negative effect.

    Bah. Why would the game allow x5 on level-up at all if it weren't intended?
    Morrowind is all about free-style, freedom to do whatever the heck you feel
    like, and that's why I love it. And how does x5 on attributes = a lower
    level cap? I think level 70+ is more than enough to stomp the living hell
    out of everything in the game.

Games Video Games Books