Epson printers, scanners and AIOs

There is a prize draw over at DPNow with your choice of a high-end Epson
printers, scanners or al-in-one, including a Stylus Photo R800 and it ends
on Sunday. If you are interested, the details are at
http://dpnow.com/1899.html. It's free to enter.

In article <QuqGe.22049$Ag3.19072@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net>,
infoplsremove@this-dpnow.com (Digital Photography Now) wrote:

> It's free to enter.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Jon.

Very true, but all you are paying is a little of your time - no cash
involved!

We have given thousands of dollars worth of prizes to some of our lucky
visitors this year and all they did was fill in an entry form and we don't
even ask for addresses or phone numbers. Our privacy policy guarantees that
we won't pass on anyone's email address to a third party. Naturally, we do
need an email address to notify winners! In nearly four years since DPNow
started, we have never breached our privacy policy.

The primary benefit of the competition to us is to attract you to our site
so you can read our articles and maybe join our discussion forum. Of course,
we have advertising and getting visitors to our site is important for that,
but unlike a newsstand magazine, we don't charge our visitors to obtain our
content.

The prize donor, in this case, Epson, gets to publicise product. But we do
not get paid to run these competitions each month.

And of course, you can pass up the invitation and we won't mind.

Remember, some sites actually charge you to enter their competitions.

Ian

Digital Photography Now
www.dpnow.com

"Digital Photography Now" <infoplsremove@this-dpnow.com> wrote in message
> There is a prize draw over at DPNow with your choice of a high-end Epson
> printers, scanners or al-in-one, including a Stylus Photo R800 and it
ends
> on Sunday. If you are interested, the details are at
> http://dpnow.com/1899.html. It's free to enter.

Geographically limited:
"... One DPNow reader residing in the UK or Eire ..."

Yes, sorry about that. We are UK-based and, naturally, closer to UK
companies and most of these prefer the scope of the competition to be close
to home.

But the good news is that next month's competition (starting in Monday) is
open to residents regardless of location (well, as long as you have an
address a courier can deliver to!).

An exclusive preview: the prize for August will be a copy of Adobe Photoshop
CS2 kindly donated by Adobe here in the UK, but we will ship it to wherever
the winner resides.

The details will be on the front page of DPNow from Monday.

Ian

Digital Photography Now
www.dpnow.com

In article <j0xGe.14569$bT4.14398@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net>,
infoplsremove@this-dpnow.com (Digital Photography Now) wrote:

> ...the prize for August will be a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 kindly
> donated by Adobe here in the UK, but we will ship it to wherever the
> winner resides.

Suggest you get an undertaking from Adobe that, should the winner be
from outside the British Isles, they won't have any support problems.

Jon.

Draw ends at midnight BST (UK summer time)