add-remove programs

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 9, 2004 5:05:34 AM

Hi,there!I have problems,cannot open add/remove programs
on my control panel,even in safe mode.I guess,maybe it is
some virus,because my Mcaffee doesnt work well.Who can
suggest me another way to open this locked forder and
remove some spy programs?
Thank you,Harry

More about : add remove programs

June 17, 2004 11:15:20 AM

Or gpedit.msc for Group Policy might have been applied to
deny access on this computer.

Add/Remove Programs.

>HTH
>
>Ashok