add-remove programs

Hi,there!I have problems,cannot open add/remove programs
on my control panel,even in safe mode.I guess,maybe it is
some virus,because my Mcaffee doesnt work well.Who can
suggest me another way to open this locked forder and
remove some spy programs?
Thank you,Harry
1 answer Last reply
More about remove programs

    Or gpedit.msc for Group Policy might have been applied to
    deny access on this computer.

    Add/Remove Programs.

    >HTH
    >
    >Ashok
    confers no rights.

Control Panel File System Microsoft Windows