Winnt/ Temp folder?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 10, 2004 2:57:50 PM

Is there a way to limit or automatically delete files from
the WinNT/Temp folder? Right now, files only accumulate
until I go in and manually delete them. Is there a way to
have the files deleted when they are no longer needed?
Should they be deleted once they are no longer in use? Is
there an easy way to monitor this? Thanks!

More about : winnt temp folder

June 11, 2004 4:17:09 PM

Tmp files are created, as you probably know by the apps/installs, they
should be deleted on shutdown, but this frequently doesnt happen.
You iether have to manually delete, use Disk Cleanup (not sure if NT has
this) or use, with care, an app that cleans up yr disk.

!