Outlook connect to server on start up

Paul

Splendid

Ok this is probably an easy question but its been driving me nuts because i
cant find the setting

How do i configure microsoft outlook so that it connects to the mail servers
on start up instead of having to click on send and receive

Thanks in advance

Paul

Paul

Splendid

I am only using Outlook much the same way as outlook express over an internet
connection to download from 3 POP servers to the same account

"Paul" wrote:

> Ok this is probably an easy question but its been driving me nuts because i
> cant find the setting
>
> How do i configure microsoft outlook so that it connects to the mail servers
> on start up instead of having to click on send and receive
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Paul

Depends on how you got it configured. Exchange Server for Internet E-mail?
Mike D
> Ok this is probably an easy question but its been driving me nuts because
> cant find the setting
>
> How do i configure microsoft outlook so that it connects to the mail
> servers
> on start up instead of having to click on send and receive
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Paul

Is it Outlook or Outlook Express? Verify which one you have and then post in
its appropriate forum:
microsoft.public.outlook (specify the version in your post)
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress