[HELP] Sharing a single logical volume on an array between..

I'm trying to find out whether it's possible, through whatever means
(including third party software/drivers) to access (read and write) 1 single
shared array (in this case the HP MSA500) from 3 servers (in this case
DL360s).

This issue I'm running into at the moment is that whilst each server can
see, read from and write to the array, each server only sees the files that
it wrote. It'd oblivious to the files the other servers wrote unless any of
the servers are rebooted.

A unix friend of mine explained to me why this would happen. But he's unable
to provide me with a workaround to get the desired results.

Each of the servers is connected physically to the array at the moment via a
SCSI cable.
Potential work arounds I've come up with so far are:
-Having 1 server connected to the array with an SMB share that the other
servers and itself use.
-Creating 3 separate arrays and using HP's SSP (effectively making only 1
partition visible to each server) and then have each server replicate to
shares on the other two servers.

Neither of these solutions are particularly pretty so I'd appreciate any
suggestions you can throw my way.
Thanks in advance
Mike