Drop Down LIst Don't Appear

When I scroll over or click on a drop down list I see nothing. The drop down
is actually coming up, but I can't see it until I then run my mouse over it.
You could almost think of my mouse as a paintbrush. That is how it is
working.

I had to change the screen resolution settings after my daughter played a
game that left the system with a very low resolution. After I set it back to
normal (1024 x 768), I started experiencing this problem.

Any ideas? Thanks.

hi
this sis suresh this is the problem with your vga card get into the display
settings their u will gee a display properties their will be a settings tab
click it then click the advanced button. which leads to another dialogue
click monitor tab their change the refreshing freqqqqqqqqq to upper limit.
now i hope u will overcome that problem.
urs
s.suresh subbu