Recover Software RAID 5

I accidently deleted the software Raid 5 I had setup on my server at home
from the Disk Management console. At this point, the disk management
console only sees 7 new drives in my server (which used to be the raid 5
volume.)

I was wondering if there was anyway to recreate it without losing any of
the data?

Should I recreate the raid 5 volume, don't format and run ftonline to see
if it comes back, or am I SOL?

Thanks.

As far as I am aware, you will need a third party recovery service, or a
call to MS support. If it wasn't a RAID5, the method described in this MS
Knowledge Base could have been used, but it explicitly says that this does
not work for a RAID5:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=245725

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)