Can't reinstall Encarta Std Ed 2004,Help!

Hi, I have WIN XP Home and SP2 recently downloaded. I accidentally deleted
wrong program in the control panel. I have disabled all virus protection and
restarted and program will not start. Also the properties has a line missing
in the start in: when I try to open the program. What goes there? Help with
anything.
--
S.W.

Hi

Have you tried the Encarta News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.encarta or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User