Can't reinstall Encarta Std Ed 2004,Help!

Hi, I have WIN XP Home and SP2 recently downloaded. I accidentally deleted
wrong program in the control panel. I have disabled all virus protection and
restarted and program will not start. Also the properties has a line missing
in the start in: when I try to open the program. What goes there? Help with
anything.
--
S.W.
1 answer Last reply

    Hi

    Have you tried the Encarta News Group:

    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.encarta or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Onefrackie" <Onefrackie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have WIN XP Home and SP2 recently downloaded. I accidentally deleted
    > wrong program in the control panel. I have disabled all virus protection
    > and
    > restarted and program will not start. Also the properties has a line
    > missing
    > in the start in: when I try to open the program. What goes there? Help
    > with
    > anything.
    > --
    > S.W.