Needed and Unwanted Files

Is there a scan somewhere on the internet that will scan
for wanted and unwanted files or .dll's on my system? I
have missing files and files that bog down my system. I
have no idea if they are adware or viruses. I just need an
inexpensive way to scan my system and fix the problem.
Thanks for your help.

dl

No
You can of course do an online virus scan at www.symantec.com or McAfee
sites and probably others.
You can download, update, and run both Adaware and SpyBot - google for -
If you dont have an AV app and Firewall installed then yr asking for trouble
I trust you have at least installed win critical updates?