Unlocking & Improved Overclocking core 2

shinji3c

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2006
I have that Mobo with e6600 but I didn't overclock yet. Maybe I won't at all cuz it's running fast fast. I just have some heat problem but that could be just me..

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Go shove your insults up your ( ! ) Wusy. Besides that tread was not on the front page when I posted this and I have 2 urls posted about the Motherboard so it has more Info. It Not like 9 inch where he post one with out doing research frist and I wanted to find out how the motherboard is. Before I lay down my money to buy it.

1 Url shows it might have some problems the other says it runs ok. I did not want ohhh aaahh cool motherboard. I wanted more facts on it vers your dumb insults wusy. So grow up and smell the coffee.

2 There a plug on it that will run a Plotter aka stencil machine and also can use ide pci card for older hard disks. For Pictures and stencil I use for Glass, Metal, Guns, gun stock, wood, Knifes, swords, daggers and stone engraving. I dont think many people can do. Which I use sandblasting or 400,000 rpm dremal.

Oh if you dont know what a plotter is Here http://apdevices.com/plotters.html I have the PD 2400

More info I came across.
bit-tech

jonnyli

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
Its great that Asus is being very OC friendly by allowing people to up the multiplier on E6300/E6400 (if you get a lucky CPU that allows it) as well they upped the max FBS to 600 something i think? or it might be High 500s which is still totally amazing. Such a high potential motherboard for OC, I havn't been this excited about hardware for awhile haha. I wanna take a E6300 to 2.8-3.2 ghz, that would be perfect =D