Getting fully promoted in Blades

If I get my stats up *after* Caius Cosades leaves the game, I can't get
promoted any further than "Operative" in the Blades, can I?

How about if I get my stats up just *before* he promotes me and leaves
the game, will that help?

If there is no way to get any higher than Operative, in the Blades, why
do the stats show "Next Rank: Agent" and list the requirements?

Princess Talura
groups-beta.google.com/group/incestbeauty

Because in an Epic, the story is grander and more broad than just what
you see?

I think that would only apply if you can somehow upload your saved
character, with its promotion, into the Oblivion game when it comes out.