Looking for a case

HDDFreak

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
Hi
I'm looking for a case with a decent PSU which supports a c2d or a pentd. A window is preferred but not essential. I'm in australia so i'm looking for a case from an aus site with a store fairly clsoe to the brisbane area eg. www.gamedude.com.au or www.umart.com.au or concorde computers. Oh, it needs to be around $100-$120. Any suggestions?

GigabyteRules

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2006
Hi
I'm looking for a case with a decent PSU which supports a c2d or a pentd. A window is preferred but not essential. I'm in australia so i'm looking for a case from an aus site with a store fairly clsoe to the brisbane area eg. www.gamedude.com.au or www.umart.com.au or concorde computers. Oh, it needs to be around $100-$120. Any suggestions?

http://www.pcmarket.com.au/3152_Antec_TX1088AMG_Metallic_Grey_SOHO_Tower_Case_with_.php

i have this case and its great, and a very good psu. this shop is the best i always get next day dilivery free :D

HDDFreak

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
Tehrobzorz, when you find the site plz pm me, and gigabyte rules, thanks for the reply but that case is a little out of my range :(

GigabyteRules

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2006
hmm its guna be hard for u to find a nice case with a PSU, n the sub 200dollor ones with psu i would never trust, ur better off just saving that little bit longer and getting a good case