File Permissions on win2003 server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 21, 2004 8:09:01 PM

I have a folder with restricted security for users and domain admis to only read&execute. System has "full control" over the folder. How can I reset the folder permissions to give "full control" to domain admins?
Thanks
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 12:37:10 AM

Ivan92

Take ownership of the folder. As owner, you can set permissions as needed.
This MS Knowledge Base article might help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=268019

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

!