File Permissions on win2003 server

I have a folder with restricted security for users and domain admis to only read&execute. System has "full control" over the folder. How can I reset the folder permissions to give "full control" to domain admins?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about file permissions win2003 server

    Ivan92

    Take ownership of the folder. As owner, you can set permissions as needed.
    This MS Knowledge Base article might help you:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=268019

    Best regards

    Bjorn
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

    Ivan92 <Ivan92@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a folder with restricted security for users and domain admis to only read&execute. System has "full control" over the folder. How can I reset the folder permissions to give "full control" to domain admins?
    >Thanks

Domain Permissions File System Servers Windows