etdeltmp folder

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 22, 2004 9:59:02 PM

I have a folder called "etdeltmp" in the temp directory
with almost 80,000 files total 1 gig all the files have a
name like 00004AD4.DEL of about 100k each the file type is
DEL file
What are they? How come so many and can I delete them
manually
Thank you in advance for a response

More about : etdeltmp folder

June 23, 2004 3:35:44 PM

Temp files generally created by running apps and installs, they should be
auto deleted on shutdown, but this is often not the case.
Either run Disk Cleanup or delete (permanently) the folder manually.

!