Ryan

Hi,

I'm using windows xp where i work. When i press alt+tab to switch programs,
a nice window pops up with the open program icons on the right and a preview
pain of the program on the left.

How do i turn on this option in windows xp? i'd like to use it for my laptop.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Ryan,

That requires installing the Alt-Tab Replacement PowerToy (Taskswitch.exe),
available for d/load from here:

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Ryan" <soul_fire316@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm using windows xp where i work. When i press alt+tab to switch
programs,
> a nice window pops up with the open program icons on the right and a
preview
> pain of the program on the left.
>
> How do i turn on this option in windows xp? i'd like to use it for my
laptop.

> Thanks in advance!

"Ryan" <soul_fire316@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm using windows xp where i work. When i press alt+tab to switch programs,
>a nice window pops up with the open program icons on the right and a preview
>pain of the program on the left.
>How do i turn on this option in windows xp? i'd like to use it for my laptop.

Install the corresponding Power Toy.

--
(tm)