boot prolem

I have a problem at boot time.
There is a blue screen at boot time which says as follows:

xxxSTOP:0X00000077 (0X0000043, 0XC00000A3, 0X00000000,

0X0035C000)

KERMEL_STAC_IMPAGE_ERROR

Please to anybody out there, if you have any information
about this problem let me know.

Thank you.

dl

Often caused by drivers, or failing hardware
Can you boot to safe mode?

"Erik Gomez" <laser20002728458@aol.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem at boot time.
> There is a blue screen at boot time which says as follows:
>
> xxxSTOP:0X00000077 (0X0000043, 0XC00000A3, 0X00000000,
>
> 0X0035C000)
>
> KERMEL_STAC_IMPAGE_ERROR
>
> Please to anybody out there, if you have any information
> about this problem let me know.
>
> Thank you.

Hello Erik,

Looks like we had a problem reading data from the page file. Try moving the
page file to another drive, and then back again. Also run a chkdsk on the
drive.

--
Robert Mitchell
Windows NT4&2000 MCSE

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/directory
Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp
See the Windows NT Homepage at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!
This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of Microsoft.