Can't Add/Remove Programs

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Trying to find out if anyone knows what might cause this. I
go to the control panel and double click on Add/Remove
programs and nothing happens. If I double click on
something else in the control panel it WILL open. Has
anyone ever experienced this or know what to do?

Hello Dave,

Try running the following command from a command prompt...

REGSVR32 APPWIZ.CPL

This will reregister the Application Wizard.

--
Robert Mitchell
Windows NT4&2000 MCSE

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/directory
Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp
See the Windows NT Homepage at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!
This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of Microsoft.