I have a character that won't stop moving. She's an NPC and she keeps
walking around aimlessly. Is there a console fix for this?

Any suggestions?

Ellen

Not sure what you mean here, as some characters are programed to move
around an area and some are programed to not move at all. If the
character is moving frantically because "stuck" on something, you could
try the console command "RA"-for reset actors--to put her back where
she started in the cell. But if she is a wandering character, she will
still wander.

She moves frenetially, waking into walls,etc. I tried RA, but that didn't
fix it. I had to go back to an old saved game.

Thanks.