Gah..this group is dying/dead :-(

Hardly any responses anymore here. Everyone hanging out at the
Morrowind official forums or what?

I guess everyone's getting ready for Oblivion. *sigh*

This'll probably be my last time with Morrowind also unless someone
comes out with a truly fantastic total conversion or something.

Still...I suppose there *are* other RPGs.
3 answers Last reply
More about this group dying dead

    If there are, let me know. Aside from BG2 & Arcanum I haven't found
    one compelling in a long time.

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:20:46 -0600, Euncarian Solseed
    <euncarian@distantstar.org> wrote:

    >Hardly any responses anymore here. Everyone hanging out at the
    >Morrowind official forums or what?
    >
    >I guess everyone's getting ready for Oblivion. *sigh*
    >
    >This'll probably be my last time with Morrowind also unless someone
    >comes out with a truly fantastic total conversion or something.
    >
    >Still...I suppose there *are* other RPGs.

    Given that I've been spending a lot of time recently with Allied
    General I doubt I'm through with Morrowind yet...

    Although there is a pretty low post rate, there do seem to be a bunch
    of us who keep playing--or returning to--Morrowind.

Oblivion Games Video Games