Gah..this group is dying/dead :-(

Hardly any responses anymore here. Everyone hanging out at the
Morrowind official forums or what?

I guess everyone's getting ready for Oblivion. *sigh*

This'll probably be my last time with Morrowind also unless someone
comes out with a truly fantastic total conversion or something.

Still...I suppose there *are* other RPGs.

If there are, let me know. Aside from BG2 & Arcanum I haven't found
one compelling in a long time.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:20:46 -0600, Euncarian Solseed
<euncarian@distantstar.org> wrote:

>Hardly any responses anymore here. Everyone hanging out at the
>Morrowind official forums or what?
>
>I guess everyone's getting ready for Oblivion. *sigh*
>
>This'll probably be my last time with Morrowind also unless someone
>comes out with a truly fantastic total conversion or something.
>
>Still...I suppose there *are* other RPGs.

Given that I've been spending a lot of time recently with Allied
General I doubt I'm through with Morrowind yet...

Although there is a pretty low post rate, there do seem to be a bunch
of us who keep playing--or returning to--Morrowind.